Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Addressing Mold You Find in Your Advance Home or Office
Mold is nothing that you should ignore. Within days, a single colony can spread to several other neighboring surfaces and even other areas of your Advance home. Under the appropriate conditions, this microbial threat can become a health hazard for those exposed. With the Carolinas always battling higher humidity and moisture content in the environment, meeting the conditions for mold growth even without a disaster is not a rare situation. Our SERVPRO team can help with an honest assessment of the property and what the structure needs to remove active colonization and better protect it.
Stages of Remediation for Your Advance Property
Removing mold colonies from your home or businesses is not as straightforward as you might believe. Several steps can get taken to limit the migration of colonies and remove them entirely depending on several factors, including the type of material affected and the severity of the organism's spread. Some of these include:
- Surface cleaning and mold removal
- Sanding/media blasting
- Controlled demolition
Full-Service Solutions for Mold-Damaged Structures
One of the advantages of choosing SERVPRO remediation for mold discovered in your home or office is our full-service approach to getting your property back to preloss condition. With a division of licensed contractors in our facility, we can help to provide accurate controlled demolition and a seamless transition to the reconstruction and build back that your house requires after the discarding of materials.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (336) 677-1415
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (336) 677-1415
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Advance community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2170 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: